Endorsement of Passport

If you are residing in India and your passport will be expiring or has expired you can extend the validity of your passport through the Fiji High Commission provided that there are enough blank pages in your passport. The validity of your passport can only be extended for one year.

The requirements are as follows:

  • Original Passport
  • Completed Passport Application form
  • Three (3) recent passport size photographs (only 1 of which must be witnessed by a Notary Public).
  • Birth Certificate (Original or Certified Copy)
  • Original Marriage Certificate (If Married)
  • Deed Poll for change of name
  • Report & Statutory Declaration